Do you get wound up at shark nets? Well TONIGHT you can attend a “community info session” at the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium tonight to hear a debate about all the methods and more See http://www.sealifeconservation.org.au/event/great-shark-debate-cull-cull/
The night will consist of a series of short talks, stories and presentations by:
– Marine ecologist Prof Dave Booth (UTS)
– Shark incident policy researcher Chris Neff (USyd)
– Director of Fisheries Research Dr Bob Creese (NSW DPI)
– Lobbyist Alexia Wellbelove (Humane Society International)
– CEO of the Australian Aerial Patrol Harry Mitchell
Each will provide information to unpack the shark management programs that are deployed in NSW, Qld and WA. There’ll be opportunities for audience Q & A during and after the event.
Date: Tuesday 8th April
When: 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Where: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Cost: By donation.