Hello Friends, The pictures tell the story: it’s big and chaotic at Dee Why this morning and really not very fun looking. Swell is coming off yesterday’s 5 m peak and as of 0830 was 3.6 metres at 10-11 seconds from 165°. Wind was SW 15-21 kts and the weather radar showed plenty of shower activity coming in from offshore.
- General surf discussion • Just general surfing stuff June 19, 2021
- Travel & Health • Minor Rib Injury... still surf? June 19, 2021
- General surf discussion • Where did you surf today ? June 19, 2021
- General surf discussion • that wetsuit discussion... June 19, 2021
- General surf discussion • Nth NSW sharks. Can they p!ss off already? June 18, 2021
- Travel & Health • Coronavirus - the good and the bad June 14, 2021